28 December, 2011

WIWW- Hump Day


Hello Wednesday!  When I first heard someone call Wednesday, hump-day, I felt embarrassed.  Probably a little less embarrassed than my mom felt when my brother came home from the first grade and asked what "humping" meant, oh the delight of parenthood.  Anyways, major tangent, but a funny one.

Wednesdays are good and they are good because of WIWW.  I like looking at everyone's wardrobes to help give me ideas for the rest of my week and it makes posting eazy-peezy. I have been inspired lately to dig into my closet!  Some of the articles of clothing I am wearing below I bought in High School! I may not look like it, but I have been out of High School for a while!  Pretty good it made the clothing cut while moving into a tiny dorm!  Can you tell which item it is?
Blazer- Old Navy
Orange Tank- Target
Necklace- Target
Capris- H&M
Shoes- Thrifted Michael Kors (I wish you could see them better, I love them!!)

Get more outfit inspirations on Transatlantic Blonde, and Rae Gun Ramblings.

PS- I really wish I would have noticed my messy background before I chose this spot to strike a pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?