29 December, 2011


Christmas came and went.  Oh Christmas how I miss you already.  12 months until we get our next tree, 12 months until the houses are lite up, 12 months until wrapped presents, 12 months until Christmas eve service, 12 months until the family is all together again, 12 months until I get to taste mom's potato casserole, and 11, no 10 months until I get to turn on your tunes.  How does it sneak up so quickly each year and then vanish in an instant?  Until next year Christmas.
                        
                                          Christmas Tree Hunt!
                        
                     Two crazy kids and their crazy Christmas morning!
                     
                                    
                       Stockings, games, and dinner with the family.
                                      
                       Christmas Eve service at the Shnitzer Concert Hall.

"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."

I'm linking up with Jeanette on Life Rearranged.

PS- I am trying to learn how to use Picasa, hence why my pictures are all jacked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?