06 December, 2011

Cure for Crab


Yesterday you could have called me Oscar the Grouch and I would not have objected.  Actually, I would have deserved it.  I tried my best to talk myself into being in a good mood before I got home to greet my hubs. But, just in case I called him on my way home to give him fair warning.

As I walked in the door he swept me up into a tight squeeze. He then relieved my dinner duties by walking me to a restaurant down the block.  Oh yeah, and he made me laugh every 5 seconds.  How does this guy do it? The cure for a crab.
I love trying new restaurants, you could even call it a hobby of mine!  Kev took me to Jo Bar & Rotisserie near our house.  This is how it fared on my Foodie Scale


Foodie Scale
Cleanliness: 4
Taste: 3 all together but the fondue would have been a 5!!!
Service: 3 (our server was so sweet but service was very slow)
Presentation: 3 (looked like something I dished up)
Atmosphere: This atmosphere doesn't get a (+) or (-).  I was very neutral to it.  I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it.  The decor was modern with a rustic twist.  You could see the Chef's working at the stone fire oven.  Bright mural when you first walk in.  Large bar and cozy booths.  Though impressive upon first entering, I think the decor was a bit mismatchy.

Overall rating: 10. I am not sure if i would crave to go back except for the fondue.  But, I am so glad we were able to experience it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?