01 December, 2011

Thankful Thursday




Happy Thursday, oh and Happy December!! How did we get to this month already? Christmas is coming and I am oh so excited! It is Thursday and today I have many things to be thankful for!

I am thankful for...
1. Spending time with my little bug last night.  (Have you seen the Ben Stiller SNL skit about V-Necks?  Super funny, watch it!)
2. The beautiful sparking frost that covered the city this morning
3. My sweet hubs that scrapped all the crazy thick ice off my car window, brrr!!
4. That there are TWO, count them people, TWO radio stations playing Christmas music 24/7.  Heaven!!
5. The little heater under my desk that keeps my toes and legs so toast!

Can you tell I am in a wintry mood?  Oh life is good!! Tis' the season to be jolly! OK, your turn to think, what are your 5 thankful things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?