16 December, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!


Happy Friday!  I love Fridays, mostly because Friday means I get to sleep-in tomorrow!  Oh, sleep, how I love you.  I love Fridays because I get to wear jeans to work and I love Fridays because it means I have approximately 60 hours that I could spend with Kev. No breaks, 60 hours straight, me and him.  Sounds heavenly, doesn’t it?

Since I am so happy that it is Friday I thought I should share a couple things with you that make me happy, make me smile or make me laugh.  Please know, I am not laughing at the people in the pictures below.  I am laughing with them. =)
Does this look strange to anyone else?  We are at kid’s church, but where are the kids?
Whose bright idea was it to leave me in charge of the mail room while the receptionist was out?
Now, this is a new kind of dog walking….I don’t know what else to say.  I am speechless. 
Infant CPR class, be afraid, very afraid.
My brother is in school to be a nurse anesthetist, say that 10 times fast.  Now that he has a fancy title people ask him for medical advice.  I think they are forgetting he is a trickster by nature… notice the book he is using as treatment.
Yes, that handsome man is mine.

Oh, happy day and happy Friday!

Check out Life Rearranged while you’re at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?