09 December, 2011

Me and...


I thought I would give you a quick snap shot of some of my favorite people.   This by no means is a complete list of my favorite people, they are just the ones that I had pictures of on my phone. I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many amazing people that I thought it would only be fair if I shared some of their goodness!

Bug
Me and the newest addition to my favorite people list. My nephew Christian, or Bug-a-boo as I like to call him.   He is a little over 4 months and a big bundle of cuteness.  Have you ever seen a cuter babe?  I didn’t think so.  In this picture he looks all cute and innocent but it was seconds before he had a huge blow up! He is becoming more aware of his surrounding and he knew I was not his mama, and it was his mama was whom he wanted.  But, somehow, I still want to watch him All. The. Time.

Dad and Dan
Me, my dad and my big bro.  These were my men growing up.  It is weird to see them together lately, my brother is becoming so much like me dad.  This is a very good thing.  You know the kind of people that are good at everything?  Well, Dad and Dan are good at everything, I know, so frustrating.  They are good men.  In this picture we are closely examining a delicious meal we are about read to eat. You can please the three of us very easily with good food.

Katie
Me and my cousin Katie.  How stinking hilarious is this picture?!!  She was a little adorable butterball.  She is even more adorable now and one of my closest friends. She has the gift of enthusiasm. If you ever want someone to be excited for you, call Katie. She makes you feel like you’re worth a million bucks! In this picture I am 3 and she is a year and a half.  I came across it the other day and I loved it so much I took a picture of the picture.

Kev-0
Me and Kev-0. This is my ultimate best buddy.  I don’t think anyone is funnier than this guy (accept for myself, of course).  This guy has the patience of a saint to put up with me. I don’t know how he does it.  Thank you Lord for bringing him to me.  In the picture Kev and I are eating at the Food Carts in Downtown Portland and discovered the best burrito ever made!! Yumm-o!

Linds
Me and my little sister, Linds. She was my all time favorite playmate growing up, poor thing.  I made her play with me all the time, whether she liked it or not. That’s the advantage of being an older sister.  Now, she plays with me by choice, I think. In this picture we were at Casa Naranja in Portland.  It has an amazing patio with hammocks, swings and sand!

Mom
Me and my mama!  This lady is the cream of the crop.  You won’t meet a person with a bigger heart.  I call her at least once a day to talk, whine, or cry.  She gives me swift kicks in the pants and hugs and love when I need them.  She is one of my best friends.  In this picture we were meeting my little bug for the first time. We are now competitors for his attention.

Pip
Me and Pip.  I love this girl, I love her so much I wrote an entire post about her! Pip remembers everything I ever say and is so thoughtful. Not to mention we have a blast together. In this picture we were at Sunday Funday at Chevy’s enjoying guacamole for dinner. (eww, don’t look at my greasy hair!!)

Rachy
Me and my college roomie, Rachy.  In just a few hours I will be landing in Southern California and will be able to see my Crach.  She just became a mommy for the first time about 6 weeks ago.  I can already tell she is going to be a super mom.  She is an incredible listener and loves the Lord. In this picture Rachy and I are at our other college roomie’s wedding.  Joce and Megs are also definitely my favorite people.  I got really lucky with my assigned college roommates, they are my besties now!

I am linking up with Life Rearranged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?