07 March, 2012

WIWW- Day Light Savings

It was the CRAZIEST thing, I got home last night from work and the sun was still up!!! I don't remember the last time that happened! Well it probably was last spring/summer, but it feels like an eternity ago! Since the sun was still up, I convinced my sick hubs to "take a walk around the block" aka- be my photographer please! Don't worry, I didn't keep him out long.  The fresh air was good for him!
Shirt-Thrifted
Black Tank- Target
Jeggings- Nordstrom
Boots- Nordstrom Rack
Theses are seriously the most comfortable jeggings! I have contemplated sleeping in them!
Sunglasses: Capital
Scarf: Target
Necklace- Nordstrom
Earings- Nordstrom
What do you think of my shades?  I got them for Christmas from my boss! They are made out of wood which makes them extra awesome!!

Daylights savings is this weekend, March 11th! Thank you daylight savings from being me the hope of Spring and for allowing me to take pictures in your beautiful light!  

I liked up with Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty, check em out!

 

6 comments:

  1. Okay seriously, you are adorable & I'm probably too jealous of your sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how sweet! I look forward to daylight savings, too, as it greatly improves my mood. Great pics!! I'm sure your hubby enjoyed seeing such beauty in the camera lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love how you mixed the stripes and the floral. I have got to get me some of those jeggings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely adorable! Love the scarf so much! And I'm with ya, I'm so dang ready for Spring! YAY for Daylight Savings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

So? What did you think?