07 November, 2011

Wild Wasabi- Foodie Scale

I LOVE being a wife, it is probably my all time favorite job.  I have heard it can be a hard job, but so far in my two years as a wife, it is the most fun job I have ever had. The hardest part of being Kevin's wife is keeping that man full, his stomach is a cavernous pit!  I feel like I spend the majority of my time at home in the kitchen! Luckily, I have an amazing husband who rescues me from the cook's room and whisks me off so someone can cook for me!

Last week we strolled through our neighborhood on a brisk fall night and ended up at our favorite Sushi restaurant, Wild Wasabi.  We are so lucky to live in a area that is surrounded by some of Portland's best restaurants. We LOVE Wild Wasabi and I give it a 17 on my foodie Scale, it is seriously that good!  (see the bottom of the post for the scale description)
We ate every last spec! We order two rolls and a bento box- we get out of there stuffed and spending under $30.  We love this place.  So yummy!

Scale:
Cleanliness: 4
Taste: 5
Service: 4
Presentation:4
Atmosphere: (+) Wild Wasabi has a modern and casual feel.  They always have a game on over the sushi bar to keep the guys happy.
Total score: 17 (+) I give it a big, YUM-O!!

Scale:
Cleanliness: On a scale of 1-5.  1 being the dump and 5 being comfortable to eat off the floor.
Taste: On a scale from 1 to 5.  1 being a turd and 5 being the best meal ever made in history.
Service: On a scale from 1 to 5.  1 self services and 5 being your mom when your sick.
Presentation:On a scale from 1 to 5. 1 being a cafeteria tray and 5 being Noma in Denmark.
Atmosphere: (+) or (-). I can’t really give a number rating to atmosphere as it differs from ambiance to milieu. So I will just describe it as I liked it or didn’t like it!
TOP SCORE: 20

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?