12 November, 2011

Hello Carolina

Last night we left Dallas and headed east. We flew over the Mississippi river, a-mazing to say the least! We landed in beautiful Asheville, NC. I was greeted by beautiful yellow, orange, and red trees! From what I could see from the plane, North Carolina has beautiful rolling mountains covered by trees and hidden lakes resting in the crevasses of the mountains. It would be an amazing state to explore! Looks like a backpacker's paradise! I am traveling with my Co-Worker, Amber. She is super easy to travel with and she had made this trip bearable while being away from Kev for so long. Last night we arrived at our hotel, and due to the hotel being full we were upgraded to a double king suite, oh darn :)! We then headed to our room, ordered take out and vegged in front of the TV watching, "Say Yes to the Dress" and "Shrek". If I have to be away from my favorite person, this is one way to make it easier! We be staying put in Asheville until Monday. Today we will have time to explore! Excited to see what we will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?