28 November, 2011

Marcella


It never ceases to amaze me how our God works.  When Kev and I first booked our flights to Tahoe we were planning on leaving early on Monday morning so we could make it into work.  A few days before we left for Tahoe Kev had an overwhelming feeling of changing our flight from 7:00am Monday morning to 7:00pm Monday night.  Not being much of a morning person I was thrilled with the idea of another day to sleep in.

Today is the Monday of our departure day and early this afternoon Kevin's grandmother unexpectedly passed away.  What a blessing it is to be here with Kev's family.  To hold and hug one another, to pray and hear his dad tell stories of how Kev's Grandfather is probably thrilled to see his bride enter into Heaven.  Apparently, Kev's Grandfather didn't like to be away from his Grandmother; I love that!  Now they are together, in Heaven, and have met our Lord and Savior.
Make me know Your ways, O LORD;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
For You I wait all the day.
Psalm 25: 4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?