04 June, 2012

Being Preggers

I am back by popular demand.  Well, I am back to please Grammy, Mom and Pip.  Ok, and I'm back because I KNOW I will not regret documenting this stage in life. 

 To all those who haven't heard, I am growing a human!  

Yep, that's right.  Kev and I are becoming adults and entering into the next stage of life.  Parenthood.


So far, I am the only one experiencing the "joy" of being a parent.  I don't think Kev feels too left out, except maybe a little jealous that I spend more time hugging the toilet than him.  Luckily, I am entering into my 2nd trimester and Kev should be getting the majority of the hugs soon.

Kev has been AMAZING! He cheers me on when I keep a whole meal down. Though, he does not encouraging or supporting my pregnancy diet (we call it the daycare diet), as it consists of Mac and Cheese(kraft only), Spaghetti-O's, Grilled cheese and bagels. He will take naps with me, pushes me to be active, listens to my every woe and prays continually for me and little babe. I am so glad to be on this journey with Kev-o.

Baby is set to make his(or her) grand arrival on December 5th.  We have a few short months to get things together.... glad God gives us a few months to try and prepare. I am just glad to be surrounded by the family and friends we have to help and support us as we bring little Erickson in to the world.  We are going to need it!


9 comments:

  1. omg congrats, how exciting so happy for you =)

    xo, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Congratulations, Tiffany & Kevin. What an exciting time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally didn't know! Congrats and I hope the rest of the journey is more fun! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So glad you are back! Now Mak & I will stop harrasing you ;) So So SO excited for you & Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee, I'm glad you're back too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you... for coming back!!! Hope you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. That's my prayer AND for a healthy wee one! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brant, Zoe, and I are so thrilled for you! We pray for you daily!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! Congratulations girl! So happy for you two! You are going to have a gorgeous child!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!!!! Holding that baby in your arms will make all this the ultimate pay off. I Promise! :)

    ReplyDelete

So? What did you think?