08 April, 2012

Sunny Weekend








No one appreciates the sun more than Portlanders.  Well, Seattle might be one of our competitors. You won't find a soul inside when the sun shows up here.  This weekend we played all weekend in the sun.   Bug and Dan came out to cheer on Kevin in a soccer game on Saturday and we soaked up the sun. 

Easter morning Kev and I got up early to go for a run.  When we stepped outside the sun was there to greet up.  I almost cried.  Literally, almost cried.  I had tears in my eyes as I looked at the beautiful sunrise!  We worked out, eat brunch, and lazied around until we headed to church to worship and remember that our Savior lives! To makes things even better, the sun was still out when we got out of church at 7:30pm!  What an amazing weekend!

Come again soon, Sun.  We love you here in Portland.


5 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you all don't get the sun often. I've taken the sun for granted living in fl and now Louisiana. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorg weekend, wasn't it. No way could you be inside.. cute cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures!! Such a cutie !!
    I have a May photo a day challenge coming up!! I hope you join in the fun!!!!
    http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/2012/04/re-do-may-photo-challenge.html
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bachmeyer-Photography/159347214154880

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoot, I thought for sure you'd have a new outfit posted today. I miss seeing your style on here!! xoxoxo from across the glass. ;)

    ReplyDelete

So? What did you think?