14 October, 2011

Buddy

I am going to write about my all time favorite thing in the whole wide world (well besides, Jesus, of course).  I want to tell you about my buddy, my best friend, Kev-o.                                                         
If you know me, you know that I have given Kev several names.  He is pretty good about answering to most of them: B, BF, Boyfriend, Kev, E-Roc (my personal favorite), mochi mani, Sucker, Buddy, lover, babe, and husband.

Kev and I met in 2005 when I went in for an interview for a student government position in College.  I walked into a conference room for my interview and there he was.  I was caught off guard, first, by his good looks and second by his nice muscles.  I had never seen such an incredible specimen.  I interviewed with Kevin, and two other fellows.  Looking pretty dapper myself, I, of course got the job. A whole year we worked together and I was convinced by the end of that school year I was going to get Kev to ask me out.  He obviously missed my hints, he never did.  But, I never stopped hoping. It was not until the Summer of 2008 that Kev finally got the hint and asked me out. Almost one year from our first date in the summer of 2009 we got married.           
                                                           
From 2005 until 2009 when B. and I were finally married we had both gone through a lot of things in life.  Things that shaped us, things that changed us, things that hurt us, but in the end it was incredible to see how God brought our two lives together.

"For I know the plans that I have for you declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not calamity.  To Give you a future and a hope.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you and you will seek me and find me when you search for me with all of your heart."  Jeremiah 29:11-13

We have now been married two years and it has been a blast.  He is so hot, funny, playful, thoughtful, cool, strong, fearless, leader, smart, and is obedient to our Lord (so sexy).There isn't anyone in the whole wide world that I have more fun with then my husband. I daily thank our Lord and Savior for the blessing and gift he has given me in a husband and friend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?