19 October, 2011

Fellowship of the Ring

I really need to get better at taking pictures.  I feel so blessed to do so many awesome things and I get so caught up in the moment I forget to capture it. So, with that being said, I apologize for the lack of pictures for this post!

Last night Kev and I were given 4 tickets to Lord of the Ring in Concert at the Rose Garden.  We offered the other two tickets to Dan and Sarah, and bonus, bug!!  This concert could not have been a more perfect event for Kev-o and I.  Here is why, Kev-o LOVES all things that are intelletual: classic books, orchestras, politics, etc. I love all things that are mindless: blogs, cooking, movies.  This event was a perfect mesh of both!!  On a huge jumbo screen they showed the movie, "Fellowship of the Ring" and then a live symphony performed the score!!  It was Regal on steroids! We were both very pleased!  We would go again in a heart beat!

(Sarah and Bug- he slept through all the action, like a champ!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?