Anyways, when I would call Kevin, all in a bad mood and hater of the world, he would make me tell him 5 things I was thankful for. At the time I despised this game, I didn't want to be thankful, I wanted to be mad and pouty and talk about all the things I hated. But, after I forced out a few things I was thankful for, I felt better.
So, as our weather here in the beautiful NW is starting to turn to months and months of rain, I though I would start a Thankful Thursday and say 5 things that I am thankful for each week.
1. I am thankful for: The beautiful fall leaves! They are everywhere and we haven't had rain in a while so the leaves are crunchy and fun to kick up as you walk!
2. I am thankful for: Close friends at work! Always someone to talk to when I don't feel like working.
3. I am thankful for: The Healthy arrival of Baby Lucy! Praise the Lord! (see yesterdays post)
4. I am thankful for: Purchasing our plane tickets for the Erickson Thanksgiving Extravaganza. And when I say extravaganza I mean it! There are at least 30 people at this meal, it is a party!
5. I am thankful for: having so many family members living close. On tonight's agenda; dinner with Brother Dan, Sister-in-law Sarah and my sweet bug-a-boo(nephew)!Try it, it makes you feel better, I promise!