08 January, 2013

Juggling

One thing I am learning as a new mom is how to juggle. Some days I walk out the door  think, "Yes, so far so good.  Baby is changed and fed, I even got a shower in!"  Then I remember, I forgot to put on deodorant... and brush my teeth.

At dinner, after Evangeline has had enough of her swing, Kev throws her over his shoulder and masters the one handed eating.  I am grateful to be eating a meal at all.  Most days I am happy to munch on a few carrots and throw a couple pieces of lunch meat in my mouth while trying to entertain the sweet babe.

Our laundry room in downstairs in the basement.  Evangeline doesn't seem to mind her ride back up the stairs in a basket filled with clean laundry. 

I am so thankful for Moby wrap.  This is the only way I have been able to accomplish a hot dinner every night.

Everyone said being a mom was a tough job, I had no idea.  They also said it was the most rewarding job, I had no idea.


1 comment:

  1. You're amazing-a hot dinner every night! And wow, look at that sweet face!

    ReplyDelete

So? What did you think?