18 July, 2012

Half way there

I am at the half way mark! 20 weeks and I think I am finally looking more pregnant and less chubby!  However, I look at these moms that are 7, 8, 9 months and I think to myself, "I don't think I will ever get that big." (I will let you know my thoughts at 7,8,and 9 months!!)

Even though I don't see the much growth I can feel the growth of our sweet little gal!  She kicks kicks and kicks! She was kicking so hard and so much the other night my Dad, Mom, little sister and Kev all felt her squirming around! I am guessing she is going to be a little social butterfly like her mama.

When I get up to pee in the middle of the night I think she likes the extra space with an empty bladder so she keeps me up for a while stretching out in the additional room!

Pretty fun to feel this little wiggler grown and see my tummy grow as well!

4 comments:

  1. SO glad you are back to blogging!!!! But even MORE glad that I get to witness your growth in person :) You look ah-dorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read "GAL" and stopped frantically to click "Older Post" to see what the heck I missed!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot WAIT to feel and see the little dancer! Love you and the little lady so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

So? What did you think?