07 September, 2014

Fruits of the Spirit

I found this blog draft that I never published. It is from when Evangeline was first born.  It really encouraged me as I am going through the newborn stage with Juliet.


I am learning more and more about prayer as I desperately seek the Lord day after day, hour after hour, minute after minute, as I take care of this sweet babe.  I pray for the fruits of the spirit to rise in me with every night feeding.  To love every moment.  Find joy in the middle of the night. Help create a peaceful home. Be patient with every diaper change. To be kind with every cry.   Be gentle with every touch.  Remember God in all his faithfulness.  Teach goodness to in all I do and self control in trying not to give into my selfish wants and desires.  I am so thankful to have the strength of the Lord to lift me up as I learn this new job.
2 Sam. 22:2:
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What did you think?