04 April, 2012

WIWW- I Miss Spring

Seriously, I think this is the LONGEST.WEEK.EVER!!!  Friday seems a million days away and I can't hardly handle it!!

Monday the sun came out, it was glorious!  People were walking around, BBQ-ing, dining on the patios... sigh.  Oh summer, how I long for you! It was back to pouring rain Tuesday and Wednesday (which I do love listening to at night).  I heard we may have a sunny break this weekend!  Oh, please, please, please, please, sun come out and play!!

I am especially excited for spring and summer to switch up my wardrobe.  I am ready for some capri's, flats, flowy skirts and short sleeves!  But, until that day I am in boots, cardis, long pants and jackets...again.

Dress: Love Culture
Pendant- London Trip
Long Necklace- Nordstrom
Shirt- Thrifted BCBG (it has pockets and is amazing!!
Socks & Leggings- Target
Boots- DSW

Cardi- H&M
Shirt and Tank- Nordstrom
Slacks- H&M
Shoes- Thrifted Michael Kors

Oh, Spring, I miss you.  Pleas come quick! I am running out of winter ware!

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Ditto!!! Love those slacks in the bottom photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree!! I'm SO ready for Spring and Summer! Bring on the shorts and tanks!! You look adorable, I love the layers with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Every time I see them I love your thrifted wedges! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete

So? What did you think?