25 January, 2012

WIWW-Closet Triumph

I am seriously having a terrible time writing.  Everything I have tried to write today I have written and erased, written and erased.  Geesh, just write it already!

So to save my hands from a serious typing cramp I am going to show my WIWW outfit and save you all from my illiterate writing skills today.  We only look at the pictures on each other's blogs anyways, right? =P

Sweater- H&M
Vest- Ross
Necklace- Nordstrom (Thanks Heidi!)
Pants- Nordstrom Rack
Shoes- Thrifted Michael Kors



I have been trying to be more adventurous and creative with my wardrobe.  Yes people, the outfit above is adventurous for me! I have way too many clothes.  I need to channel the inner stylist and use some of the clothes on my dusty hangers.  Though I would like to say, dressing myself in the morning is no easy task...



 Yes, believe it or not, that is my closet!  I am sure when Kev and I look back on our first place together I will miss my old staircase closet...or maybe not!  I know Kev gets great amusement watching me grab clothes from the top step.  In a future post I will give you a tour of our itsy bitsy wonderful apartment!

Happy Wednesday!  The weekend is in sight!! Don't forget to take a peak at Pleated Poppy!

pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. I looove the vest! I have one, you've inspired me to break it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vest! :) You are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vest! :) You are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he I have never seen a closet like that =) I love the vest too... going to look for one now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with Makaila...this is making me think I need to dig around and find my vest! You're super cute.

    ReplyDelete

So? What did you think?